Sup, Girl (said like the reckless Farmer’s Insurance Teen driver).
So because I need to devote what few brain cells I have to preparing for my interview, I am going to do a nonsensical Thinking out Loud Thursday and save my Time Capsule post for this afternoon, hopefully.
Thanks to the lovely Spoon for the hostage and originating the fun!
Ps I call my sorority Little Spoony. They had a pajama mixer during Big Sis Week, and we the bigs provided their clothes so I gave her a wife beater that I wrote “Little Spoon” on. Random story, get over it.
Let’s play Would you rather??
Would you rather….
- Live at the top of a highrise, like Trump Tower, and have all the view in the world sometimes, but clouds others, or the fifth floor or so and always be able to see, and be seen?
- Same question, but taking into account the elevator ride?
- Have to type out every email on your phone, including important ones, or only be able to blog from your phone?
- Be unable to turn the Holiday lights off (and there has to be some in your bedroom), or have no festive lights at all?
- Drink only from a cocktail shaker, or only from a beer bottle (that is always nice and cold)?
- Only have electricity at night or during the day?
- Be able to watch TV, but everything you watches is a currently broadcast cartoon show, or never watch tv at all?
- Be able to watch TV, but everything you watched be made into a cartoon (Top Chef, the Today show, the nightly news) accompanied by the obnoxious voices, or only be able to listen to radio a la the 1940s, where they used crazy sound effects (see the movie Seabiscuit for a reference–Tick Tock McGlocklan)?
- Never get to wear shoes or never get to wear underwear?
- Find things funny, but never ever laugh in public (or with friends), or laugh at everything that ISN’T funny, but only in public?
- Write with a jumbo pencil (like they sell in gift shops) or only with a nub of a pencil?
- And this will kill the HLB dudes: never have nut butter of any time (this will include coconut butter) ever again, or have to give up chocolate completely?
Thus conclude what I have space for in this pea-size brain of mine. I hope to get back to torture you all some more this afternoon! Have a great day until we meet next!
Talk to me, Goose:
Answer a few of the “Would you rathers”! And explain your answers!