Psst. Look up. There’s a new little option in the menu bar (!) Also, I am sorry about all of the changes on the blog of late. I’m trying to find a theme that is the right fit. Please be patient, I should have it figured out by the end of the week.
HAPPY MONDAY FOOLS. Hope that helped wake you up. 😀 You know that you love me. And you know who I love? LAURA of the Gluten Free Treadmill. Why do I love her, you ask? Let me count (a few) of the ways.
- She loves a good bathroom selfie
- She loves (and sends me) jelly beans
- She is freaking gorgeous (inside)
- She is freaking gorgeous (outside). And I only hang with the pretty people. (We are all beautiful)
- She is determined and ambitious: girlfriend took on an ultra–tons of the training for which was done on said gluten-free treadmill; she is working towards her PHD
- She is honest, raw, and flawed, a compendium of attributes that leads me to love her ever more–PLEASE, if you do nothing else, PLEASE read her posts from the past 2 weeks. The majority of us with never reach that kind of depth, self reflection, and vulnerability in our lives, much less our posts.
- She can say in a few words what takes me paragraphs to illustrate.
- She develops some of the best recipes out there, particularly for vegan and gluten free diets.
- She is Cilantro on Saltyrunning.com if you didn’t know.
And lastly, the most insignificant reason to love her: She, for god knows what reason, seems to like me, or at least what I say (I’ll take what I can get), and asked me to help her out with a guest post during a brief hiatus from the craziness of life. I couldn’t say yes quickly enough!
Please head over to visit my special friend Laura’s blog today, where I am opining a bit on how I have been able to wrap my head around the huge redirection of my life and career in the past few months. You know you love me, you fools. And I adore and appreciate all of you, more than you know. Have a fantastic day, I hope that you had a bomb.com weekend, and I can’t wait to see you all back here tomorrow!
Tell me hi! Tell me something that made you happy this weekend, for whatever reason. Something that made me very happy was the sun shining for the first time in almost a week!